Job Code :
Charlotte North Carolina US 28269
Job Type :
Career Level :
Customer Service -> Call Center, Frontline Support, Phone Support
Customer Service and Call Center
Job Description :
The Technical Product Specialist is responsible for providing Technical Information, Technical Repair Knowledge, and Technical Troubleshooting for all “One Husqvarna” Products. The Primary responsibility is to provide technical product support to our Distributors, Dealers, National Accounts and Customers (End User Escalations).
- Respond to Husqvarna technical questions from Distributors, Dealers, National Accounts and elevated “End User” calls
- Technicians are required to remain logged in to the systems and process received or assigned cases using phone, chat, email and / or written correspondence on a daily basis within department metrics.
- Trouble shoot, Diagnose and Evaluate individual case information in order to determine if repair process is:
2. Policy Adjustment
3. Good Will
- Provide clear solutions for product repair, replacement or policy adjustment.
- Provide input to manufacturing and engineering departments with field obtained information to enhance product improvements and warranty cost reductions.
- Required to assist dealers with warranty processing and questionable component failure analysis.
- Effectively communicate escalations to technical Services Lead or Technical Supervisor for timely effective resolution.
- Provide Entry Level customer service functions as required.
Job Requirements :
Qualifications (Education and Experience):
- Education and Training: Minimum High School graduate. Preferred: 2 year Technical Vocational degree in related engine technologies and/or servicing Outdoor Power Equipment.
- Business experience: 3 years technical experience in related Outdoor Power Equipment servicing position.
- Exceptional knowledge of Outdoor Power Products and applications.
- At the time of hire: Holds passable grade of 70% in 2 and 4 stroke EETC certification or equivalent VO-Tech certification.
- At the time of hire: Posses’ workable aptitude in hydraulic and electrical system diagnostic skills.
- Exceptional oral and interpersonal skills. Ability to verbally communicate information clearly and concisely ensuring customers comprehension.
- Holds minimum Technical proficiency within 12 months of hire date:
1. Level I Technician: (Score of 80% or better in 2 stroke and 4 stroke) EETC certifications.
2. Level II Technician: (All of Level I and additionally score of 80% or better in Electrical, Hydraulic and Diesel) EETC certifications.
- Complete Husqvarna University Service Technician training courses within 3 months (90 days) and complete the 1 day update seminar annually’ within 14 days of posting.
- Contact center experience is a PLUS.
Other: Developed computer and organizational skills. Exceptional Customer Service Skills. Experienced with electronic parts lookup systems, and electronic technical information environment.
Husqvarna is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)