· Do you quickly connect with people and are able to gain their interest and involvement?
· Are you detail-oriented and enjoy working within a defined structure?
· Do you enjoy multi-tasking in a fast paced environment?
If you can answer yes to these questions, keep reading!
The Credit Analyst at Husqvarna Construction Products manages client accounts from the finance perspective in order to support sales yet mitigate the company’s risk of not collecting. They maintain credits and collections for primary areas of responsibility in accordance with company policy. The Credit Analyst is critical in protecting the company’s assets and mitigating risks.
Husqvarna Construction Products is a part of Husqvarna AB. We are a world leader in the construction and stone industries. Our extensive construction product range includes machines, diamond tools and all accessories that you need for cutting, sawing and drilling, as well as polishing floors. The stone product range is comprised of a variety of different diamond tools for quarries and the stone processing industry. We are located in Olathe, Kansas. Check us out at www.husqvarnacp.com.
The Credit Analyst at Husqvarna Construction Products will:
· Approve credit lines for customers using financial analysis, credit reporting agency information, etc. to support the decision
· Utilize appropriate and timely follow up on past due obligations
· Research disputes and claims to ensure quick resolution of outstanding invoices
· Utilize appropriate communications with customers to maintain collections
· Keep appropriate internal personnel advised of difficulties in collections or change in credit conditions of accounts
Husqvarna Construction Products offers a competitive salary and a full benefits package including medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k) with matching and no vesting and an employee purchase discount on Husqvarna products.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your resume online.
No phone calls please. Only applicants responding on their own behalf will be considered.
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
(NOTE: You need to have an account created in order to refer someone. Clicking this button will ask you to log in. If you are a returning user, log in to refer the person. If you are a new user, please create a Resume Profile first.)